Free to play PC games have taken the online entertainment business by storm. High priced game stations are slowly losing their market to a much cheaper option of online gaming. All you need is a bare minimum investment for a computer with standard configuration and a high-speed internet connection. These online games provide a refreshing escape from the everyday monotonous and stressful routine for people of all ages. While kids seem to be more addicted to it, adult men and women choose this option for recreation and relaxation as well.
Usually, these free online gaming sites have forums where you can chat with other players while playing, making the whole experience more exciting. Many companies have introduced a virtual and animated version of board games like chess, puzzles, card hunter as well as popular movies and series like Aladdin, Harry Potter, Star Wars and much more. These have been a top favorite of many since they can relate to these games knowing the story behind.
Online free to play gaming sites offer an array of games suiting to all types of players like action based games for the aggressive sort, intellect based games like chess, educational games for growing kids and much more. One such gaming collection is the MS-DOS collection on archive.org which has a vast collection of games.
If you are new to the phenomena of online gaming, here are some popular options, you can explore.
• Wonderputt: It is a sort of mini golf course with small ski slopes, UFOs, sheep who eat the grass to uncover new greens for you to play and many such exciting add-ons. It is an exciting game for golf lovers.
• Frog Fraction: It is a hilarious and fun game created by Berkeley developers. Within a small span of time, it has gained such popularity, with a sequel that has just been released.
• Game of bomb: It is one of the most popular multiplayer games, even in its PlayStation version.
• Die 2 Nite: This is again a multiplayer zombie game. It enhances the teamwork spirit, as the gameplay during the daytime required you to build the defenses with other players for the following night to fight against the zombie brigade.
• Silhouette: It is a two-player game which has a killer and a victim. For horror fans, it’s a perfect experience of panic, manipulation and terror for both the players.
• Doom: It includes demons, switches, doors with key cards positioned at different places of a Mars base with multiple secret corridors. A limitation of this game is it does not support the mouse function; therefore, the shooter control is little cumbersome.
• The Last Tango: The Last Tango is an award winning musical game, where two spies dance through various dangerous locations full of traps, attacks and enemies.
• Critical Annihilation: A favorite game among action lovers, it is a twin-stick shooter game where the shooter has to kill an endless number of aliens by using guns, rockets and gunships.
Depending on your taste of gaming, there are many more choices. As long as you make safe, wise choices it is worth trying. They are so addictive that you won’t realise that soon, you have become an expert gamer.